Search Title

Sunday 19 February 2012

Utsuro no Hako:Volume2 Prologue

Utsuro no Hako:Volume2 Prologue

I am inside scenery I can only remember in my dreams.
I already know who the person facing me is, but having no 'box', I cannot recall this place deliberately except in my dreams. I don't know when we had this conversation, either.
"Do you remember that I told you that I can see you as an individual even though your kind don't have individualities?"
I don't know. Feels like I have heard about it, but also feels like I haven't.
"Thanks to what happened this time, I am beginning to recognize the reason as to why I can distinguish you. It might be because, while rejecting nothing, you don't accept anything."
This sounds like nothing but a word play to me.

"In the first place; the «everyday life», which you don't get tired to mention all the time, is different from the «everyday life» as it is perceived by others. You include the loss of things in your perception of «everyday life», am I right? This is, in fact, different from the common definition of «everyday life». Other humans are unable to take it as it comes," he says with a smile. "Every human is distorted, and their «everyday life» gets twisted by their individual values. You could say that a 'box' forces this distortion upon others. You are sensitive to these intentional distortions of the «everyday life» by the 'boxes' of others — and you find them repulsive. Am I wrong?"
I really have not the slightest idea what he's talking about. Let me be already.
"This time around your body was attacked directly. And even so you managed to retain yourself without being affected by the 'owners' values. This is because you intuitively recognize others' distortions as such. And if you know something is distorted, it's only fair enough that you cannot accept it. But you know what? The ability to see those distortions separates you from ordinary people. Because of it――you cannot accept anything."
I can't help frowning, but he continues insistently.
"Seen from me, your field of vision is terribly small. But those abilities... Aah, I see. Perhaps――you might resemble me."
Please stop.
You are disgusting.
When I say something like that to him, he laughs and changes his freely shapeable appearance to someone familiar's.
'0', looking like no one but me, Kazuki Hoshino, says:
"May I interpret this as dislike for the same kind?"
That's not it!
We don't resemble each other at all!


Utsuro no Hako vol2 pic1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment