Search Title

Sunday 19 February 2012

Utsuro no Hako:Volume1 27755th time (4) (ch20)

Utsuro no Hako:Volume1 27755th time (4)

"---I must kill myself."
I desperately instruct myself. This is the only way. The only way to prevent myself from being possessed again by my fake «self».
I will abandon everything.
This is the only way I can think of to atone for my sins.
I thrust the kitchen knife into the middle
of my body.
I fall on top of Kazu-kun. His face is right before mine. He has finally realized what I have done and is looking at me with wide opened eyes.
Please don't make such a face. I try to calm him down with a smile --- but then I notice that I cannot smile anymore. I have neither smiled, nor cried, in ages, after all.
My body temperature is dropping more and more.
I hope the dirt inside me will leave along with the temperature...

«I will absolutely not leave you alone here!»

Thank you. But that is not possible. It has been impossible from the very beginning.
How could anyone disagree? I mean---
---I already died a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment